A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Joslin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Joslin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Joslin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joslin graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Joslin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Joslin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Joslin practice?
- Dr. Richard Joslin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Joslin practices Pediatrics near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Bellevue Pediatricians.