A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Joslin is Excellent. Dr. Joslin has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Joslin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Joslin graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Joslin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Evergreen Hospital Medical Center
- Seattle Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joslin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Joslin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Joslin practice?
Dr. Richard Joslin practices Pediatrics near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Kirkland, WA.
See Bellevue Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Joslin, Dr. Ricardo Joslin, Dr. Rich Joslin, Dr. Richie Joslin, Dr. Rick Joslin, Dr. Rickey Joslin