General Practitioner, Internists

10449 Saint Charles Rock Rd
Ste 301
Saint Ann, Saint Ann, MO 63074
314-427-2022
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Nasty little office  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2012

See the first review for an accurate description of this terrible doctor. Uncaring and cold are two words that come to mind. He would not fight Essence Insurance (could it be because Essence is doctor owned?)for my mom after her stroke and "fired" me because I had the nerve to question why it was necessary to see me every six months just to renew my script of mild anti-depressents. And the office staff is s nightmsre! They are STUPID and RUDE!!!!!!!! Thank God, I was able to find my old great doctor online and I am going back to him.

|  THE MOST UNCOMPASSIONATE , UNCARING DOC EVER  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2012

Stay far away from this doctor, my mom has diabetes and he never checks it properly when she comes in for an appt, just treats her like a number. He doesn't ask any questions about her blood sugar levels only did she take it today? He doesn't care to ask when she took it or what was it when she took it, one time he even told her to increase her insulin without properly checking her blood sugar levels- that was it for me, I took my mom out of there and we are going to another doctor -- Dr. Jotte DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE- don't go to this doctor unless you don't mind having someone write rxs for you for no reason, my mom has seen him over 30 yrs and he never diagnosed her with her gout. I found out because my mom was limping once when she came to my house so I took her to a ER by me in St. Charles and they diagnosed her with gout, you thing after seeing someone for 30 yrs they would of known.. that is typical Jotte behavior , he doesn't care to ask you questions about how your feeling he only cares about his golf game. He is the most uncompassionate doctor I have ever met. He even had his office burn down to the GROUND on st. charles rk rd - and I told my mom it was a sign.. she still kept going, but this insulin thing that he did was the FINAL straw for me. He is not interested in keeping people healthy. He doesn't even care about interactions of the RXs.. once she was taking some pills that I found out interacted also.. He is HORRIBLE.. don't go to him please if you care for your loved ones.

|  show details
Jun 29th, 2011

Dr. jotte saved me from having a major heart attack due to his good diagnosis and quick decision making.

|  Old Lady  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2011

He let me sit with a UTI for weeks. He doesn't care. He is too busy working on his tan.