Dr. Richard Jotte Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Jotte?

December 9th, 2015

Dr. Jotte is not inquisitive and doesn't take time with his patients. Don't look to him if you want an accurate diagnosis or someone who is proactive in helping find answers to the cause of symptoms. My mom trusted him and paid the ultimate price. We are left to grieve her loss and deal with our anger at his apathy. Staff is rude and unhelpful.

November 19th, 2015

Uncaring and uninterested

Sadly the reviews here are accurate. He seems bored and uncaring. I felt like I was imposing on him by being there. His bedside manner was awful. I will be looking elsewhere for health care.

July 7th, 2015

Unhappy with this doctor.

Dr Jotter, Was not concern about my condition I asked him to run a test he stated that it was done prior, I told him he never done the test and he still did not do the test he is not a doctor that I will use again at any point.

April 26th, 2015

Dont waste your time

Just don't go. Not a good bedside manner.

November 11th, 2012

Nasty little office

See the first review for an accurate description of this terrible doctor. Uncaring and cold are two words that come to mind. He would not fight Essence Insurance (could it be because Essence is doctor owned?)for my mom after her stroke and "fired" me because I had the nerve to question why it was necessary to see me every six months just to renew my script of mild anti-depressents. And the office staff is s nightmsre! They are STUPID and RUDE!!!!!!!! Thank God, I was able to find my old great doctor online and I am going back to him.

April 5th, 2012

THE MOST UNCOMPASSIONATE , UNCARING DOC EVER

Stay far away from this doctor, my mom has diabetes and he never checks it properly when she comes in for an appt, just treats her like a number. He doesn't ask any questions about her blood sugar levels only did she take it today? He doesn't care to ask when she took it or what was it when she took it, one time he even told her to increase her insulin without properly checking her blood sugar levels- that was it for me, I took my mom out of there and we are going to another doctor -- Dr. Jotte DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE- don't go to this doctor unless you don't mind having someone write rxs for you for no reason, my mom has seen him over 30 yrs and he never diagnosed her with her gout. I found out because my mom was limping once when she came to my house so I took her to a ER by me in St. Charles and they diagnosed her with gout, you thing after seeing someone for 30 yrs they would of known.. that is typical Jotte behavior , he doesn't care to ask you questions about how your feeling he only cares about his golf game. He is the most uncompassionate doctor I have ever met. He even had his office burn down to the GROUND on st. charles rk rd - and I told my mom it was a sign.. she still kept going, but this insulin thing that he did was the FINAL straw for me. He is not interested in keeping people healthy. He doesn't even care about interactions of the RXs.. once she was taking some pills that I found out interacted also.. He is HORRIBLE.. don't go to him please if you care for your loved ones.

June 29th, 2011

Dr. jotte saved me from having a major heart attack due to his good diagnosis and quick decision making.

April 14th, 2011

Old Lady

He let me sit with a UTI for weeks. He doesn't care. He is too busy working on his tan.

February 18th, 2017