A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Joyrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joyrich
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Joyrich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Joyrich, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joyrich graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Joyrich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joyrich MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Joyrich practice?
- Dr. Richard Joyrich has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Joyrich practices Nuclear Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Nuclear Medicine Physicians.