A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Joyrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Joyrich, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Joyrich graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Joyrich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Nelson Joyrich MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Joyrich practice?
- Dr. Richard Joyrich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Joyrich practices Nuclear Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Nuclear Medicine Physicians.