A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Juda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Juda is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Juda, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Juda graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Juda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Juda MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Juda practice?
- Dr. Richard Juda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Juda practices Anesthesiology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Anesthesiologists.