A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jung, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Jung graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Jung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Mills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jung MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Jung practice?
- Dr. Richard Jung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Jung practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Yuba City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlingame, CA and Chardon, OH.
See Yuba City Anesthesiologists and Yuba City Pain Management Doctors.