A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Brooks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kenneth Brooks MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Richard Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Brooks practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Gastroenterologists.