A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Brooks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kenneth Brooks MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Richard Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Brooks practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Gastroenterologists.