Learn more about Dr. Richard Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Brooks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kenneth Brooks MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Richard Brooks has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Brooks practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Gastroenterologists.