A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Brown, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kevin J Brown MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Brown practice?
- Dr. Richard Brown has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Brown practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Rochester, MI.