A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Burns is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Burns, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Burns has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Burns practice?
Dr. Richard Burns practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Camden Surgeons.