A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Burns is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Burns, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Burns has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Burns MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Richard Burns practice?
- Dr. Richard Burns has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Burns practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Camden Surgeons.