Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Burns
Dr. Richard Burns, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Camden, NJ and Atlantic City, NJ (and 2 other locations). He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Burns is affiliated with University Hospital, Lincoln Medical Center and Cooper Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Burns has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Richard Burns is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Ryan Gruner
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi5
Dr. Brendan Mccracken
Trauma Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi14
Dr. Rammurti Mckenzie
Pain Management, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi6