A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dunn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dunn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dunn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kindley Dunn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Richard Dunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Dunn practices Family Medicine near Warsaw, VA.
See Warsaw Primary Care Doctors.