Learn more about Dr. Richard Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dunn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dunn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Dunn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kindley Dunn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Richard Dunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Dunn practices Family Medicine near Warsaw, VA.
See Warsaw Family Physicians.