A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kevin Ellis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Richard Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ellis practices Family Medicine near Wildomar, CA.
See Wildomar Family Physicians.