Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Foster
Dr. Richard Foster, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Northport, MI, with other offices in Grand Rapids, MI and Byron Center, MI (and 3 other locations). He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Foster is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's, Spectrum Special Care Hospital and Spectrum Health United Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Foster has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Foster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Northport, MI.
Dr. Rebecca Norris
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine
Kewadin, MI 10.55 mi47
Dr. Terrell Hebert
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Central Lake, MI 14.78 mi45
Dr. John Dunn
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Suttons Bay, MI 15.16 mi37