Learn more about Dr. Richard Freeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Freeman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freeman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freeman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Freeman, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Freeman graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freeman has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard K Freeman MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Freeman practice?
- Dr. Richard Freeman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Freeman practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.