The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Freeman
Dr. Richard Freeman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with another office in Indianapolis, IN. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Freeman is affiliated with St Vincent Heart Center of Indiana, IU Health Methodist Hospital and Riverview Hospital. Dr. Freeman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Freeman has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Richard Freeman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. David Madison
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi40
Dr. Robert Robison
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi37
Dr. Vijay Nuthakki
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi18