A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Harding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Harding, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harding graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Harding has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kent Harding MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Harding practice?
- Dr. Richard Harding has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Harding practices Psychiatry near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Psychiatrists.