Learn more about Dr. Richard Hood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hood, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Hood graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hood has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Keith Hood MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Hood practice?
- Dr. Richard Hood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hood practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Estero, FL.
See Naples Anesthesiologists and Naples Pain Management Doctors.