A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Krauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Krauss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Krauss, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Krauss graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Krauss has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard K Krauss MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Krauss practice?
- Dr. Richard Krauss has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Krauss practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.