A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Le is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Le
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Le Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Le has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kim Le DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Le practice?
- Dr. Richard Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Le practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.