A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Le is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Le has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kim Le DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Le practice?
- Dr. Richard Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Le practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.