A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard McHugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard McHugh is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck
Education & Awards
Dr. McHugh graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. McHugh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kailean McHugh MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. McHugh practice?
- Dr. Richard McHugh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard McHugh practices Otolaryngology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Otolaryngologists.