A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard McHugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard McHugh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McHugh
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McHugh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck
Education & Awards
Dr. McHugh graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. McHugh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kailean McHugh MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. McHugh practice?
- Dr. Richard McHugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard McHugh practices Otolaryngology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Otolaryngologists.