Dr. Richard Newman MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

October 30th, 2015
Very Very Rude Staff
DR. Newman is great. But will not use him because of the staff. Amy his nurse is the rudest person I have ever seen and dose not care one bit about you are what you need. It is a shame that a nice man like Dr. Newman puts up the kind of staff that he has. My rating is based on his staff only and will never go back to this office. Amy and the other office staff that I had dealings with will lie to you and when they are caught then keep lying to try and get out of the lie they told they are AWFUL.

July 28th, 2015
Appreciation and recommendation
My husband was diagnosed with tongue cancer last year. Dr. Newman was a compassionate and and wonderful surgeon in his case. We see him several times a year and feel so fortunate that he received top notch care. We highly recommend him if you know of anyone with this very frightening diagnosis. You could not receive better care.

June 4th, 2015
Awesome!

February 17th, 2013
Dr Newman treated my husband for oral cancer. I have never met a doctor with more compassion for his patients. My husband had a total glossectomy and Dr Newman gave both of us the care one would expect from a family member, not just a doctor. He touched our lives in so many ways. Although my husband has since passed away I will forever be grateful to Dr Newman and his wonderful staff for caring for him the way they did. N