Dr. Richard Parker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 11th, 2016
Wonderful Treatment
I can not say enough good things about Dr. Parker and his staff. They are all excellent. I had to see Dr. Parker because of an urgent problem. I saw him on Wednesday, he explained in great deal the procedure to me and operated on Thursday. All went well and I am well on my road to recovery. Dr. Parker is a superb surgeon is very friendly, and has a great bedside manner.

August 29th, 2016
Reassuring
I have been very nervous about possible treatments, and after seeing Dr Parker and his staff, I was considerably relieved! his staff was very friendly and Dr Parker himself was most thorough in his explanations, and what procedures were available! ! I can say my experience was one of great relief and satisfaction

May 19th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Parker is a wonderful doctor. He is a real professional who make you feel at ease. He thoroughly explained his diagnosis and options, No high pressure. He performed my operation and everything went extremely well. I feel he saved my life. I would highly recommend.

March 19th, 2010
Best doctor
I have gone to Dr. Parker for at least 30 years and have had the best of care from him. I feel that he has saved my life several times. I stay in Colorado because of knowing that he is the best doctor I could have for a serious heart condition.