Internists, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
2951 N Swan Rd
Ste 155
Tucson, AZ 85712
520-323-5900
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Afternoon med. issues  |  show details
by RC on Aug 24th, 2014

Had a phone call in 3 times regarding blood from the nose and mouth, and have not been phoned back.....very dissatified with the service phone back.

|  show details
Dec 23rd, 2013

I saw Dr Rosenberg twice in over a year; otherwise saw his NP. On my two last consecutive appointments with Rosenberg, at the first he had a bleeding sore on his mouth that he wiped repeatedly with his hand. He didn't excuse himself to clean up or apologize for the incident. He then wanted to examine me and shake my hand beforfe leaving. There was a sink and soap in the room. On my last appointment with Rosenberg he thought my joint pain was due to my cancer medicine and wanted to stop the cancer medicine ( to which I had been responding very well - all tests negative) instead of listening to me about the cause of the problem and continuing treatment. He subsequently sent me a certified FO letter. I found another oncologidst and lasted on my current cancer medication for over another year before it became ineffective.

|  show details
Aug 28th, 2012

My son was in a coma NWH. Dr Rosenberg refused to talk with me about his cancer. He quoted to me. "You practise witchcraft" That was his only comment.

|  Awesome  |  show details
by Johnny on May 24th, 2010

Dr. Rosenberg was fabulous to me. His bedside manners are incredible, his office staff is fast and nice, and their newly improved office is fantastic

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2010

The doctor and his staff were outstanding at answering all my questions, addressing my concerns and making things clear.

|  compassionate, brilliant, supportive  |  show details
by labsal on Aug 8th, 2009

I have seen Dr. Rosenberg for 10 years and I'm going strong. He "watched and waited" my condition for years and only stepped in to treat it when necessary. The treatment was minimally bothersome and has controlled the lymphoma very well. I feel that he cares about me and wants to use the idea therapy. Wd recommend to anyone facing cancer.

|  AVOID - Dr. Richard S. Rosenberg, M.D.  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2009

Horrible experience...bedside manner is lacking. Irritable. Argumentative. Minimal diagnostic skills - medical students at UMDNJ perform a better neurological exam. Poor ability in detailing condition and prognosis. Do yourself a favor and AVOID this physician.

|  awesome  |  show details