Dr. Richard Rosenberg, MD
Hematology & Oncology
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
CLL show details CLL
by David B on Oct 25th, 2014

Great physician ! Well informed and knowledgeable ! Love this guy. Has different approach and philosophy to non aggressive CLL which was refreshing. After 30 yrs in the pharmaceutical industry, it was so nice to see someone who doesnt use or need a " cannon " when he can use a sling shot. Believes in obtaining the most desirable outcome with minimal patient distress. Sure relieved my anxiety !! Wait and watch without cramming chemo into this 69 yr old carcass which I have to live in and no one else. I did considerable research on my condition so I could at least make an attempt to " talk " the language and learn even more. Highly recommend.

Afternoon med. issues show details Afternoon med. issues
by RC on Aug 24th, 2014

Had a phone call in 3 times regarding blood from the nose and mouth, and have not been phoned back.....very dissatified with the service phone back.

Awesome show details Awesome
by Johnny on May 24th, 2010

Dr. Rosenberg was fabulous to me. His bedside manners are incredible, his office staff is fast and nice, and their newly improved office is fantastic

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Mar 27th, 2010

The doctor and his staff were outstanding at answering all my questions, addressing my concerns and making things clear.

compassionate, brilliant, supportive show details compassionate, brilliant, supportive
by labsal on Aug 8th, 2009

I have seen Dr. Rosenberg for 10 years and I'm going strong. He "watched and waited" my condition for years and only stepped in to treat it when necessary. The treatment was minimally bothersome and has controlled the lymphoma very well. I feel that he cares about me and wants to use the idea therapy. Wd recommend to anyone facing cancer.

awesome show details awesome