A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rosenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rosenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 31 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chlamydia Infections
- Female Infertility
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenstein graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Rosenstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Wyandotte General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kenneth Rosenstein MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Rosenstein practice?
- Dr. Richard Rosenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Rosenstein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.