A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sibley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sibley, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sibley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sibley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sibley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Sibley practice?
Dr. Richard Sibley practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Pathologists.