A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sibley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sibley, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sibley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sibley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kent Sibley MD is a male Pathologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Sibley practice?
- Dr. Richard Sibley has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sibley practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Pathologists.