Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

RN show details RN
Aug 17th, 2012

Best family physcian I have ever worked with. Has been my doctor for 20 years, and I will never change.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Sep 22nd, 2010

Rich is a very caring physican.His office staff is wonderful.

Awesome Doc and Friend! show details Awesome Doc and Friend!
by GolfChick on Jun 6th, 2010

I am quite honored to have Rich as my physician and friend. He really cares about his patients physical and emotional well being. Dr. Kader explains everything and helps you to understand your medical conditions. Five stars is just not enough..more like 500!!

#1 Doctor !!!!!!!!!!!!!! show details #1 Doctor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 18th, 2010

Anyone who is lucky enough to have Richard Kader as their doctor couldnt ask for a better physician. Kindness,compassion, professionalism,accuracy and thoroughness are only a few of his attributes.

ONE IN A MILLION show details ONE IN A MILLION
by Teresa Turcotte on Dec 24th, 2009

I could write a book on all the incredible attributes of Rich Kader.He is compassionate,genuinely kind, trustworthy,incredibly knowledgeable and a true professional.I was fortunate to have him as my parent's physician in their elder years.He not only took care of their physical maladies but their emotions and concerns as well. On top of all of that, he knew how hard all of that was on me and her took care of my emotional despair as too.I am very lucky to say that he is my doctor no matter what the future holds,I know I have the best.