A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kadera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kadera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadera graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Kadera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kadera MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Kadera practice?
- Dr. Richard Kadera has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kadera practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.