Learn more about Dr. Richard Kadota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kadota is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kadota
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kadota Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kadota, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadota graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Kadota has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Preston Kadota MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Kadota practice?
- Dr. Richard Kadota has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kadota practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians and San Diego Pediatric Specialists.