A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kadota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kadota is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kadota, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadota graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Kadota has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Preston Kadota MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Kadota practice?
- Dr. Richard Kadota has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kadota practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians and San Diego Pediatric Specialists.