A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kahlstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kahlstrom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kahlstrom, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahlstrom graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kahlstrom has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Kahlstrom MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Kahlstrom practice?
- Dr. Richard Kahlstrom has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kahlstrom practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Federal Way, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Olympia, WA.
See Federal Way Internists, Federal Way Pulmonologists, Federal Way Critical Care Practitioners, and Federal Way Sleep Medicine Doctors.