A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalapos graduated from Ohio University , Athens.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kalapos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke`s Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kalapos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kalapos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Kalapos practice?
Dr. Richard Kalapos practices Family Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, OH.
See Youngstown Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Kalapos, Dr. Ricardo Kalapos, Dr. Rich Kalapos, Dr. Richie Kalapos, Dr. Rick Kalapos, Dr. Rickey Kalapos