A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kalbac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kalbac is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kalbac, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalbac graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Kalbac has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kansas City Veterans Affairs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard William Kalbac MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Kalbac practice?
- Dr. Richard Kalbac has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kalbac practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.