A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kane
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Kane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Scott Kane MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Kane practice?
- Dr. Richard Kane has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kane practices Geriatric Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Geriatric Doctors.