A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kane
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kane Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Kane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Scott Kane MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Kane practice?
- Dr. Richard Kane has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kane practices Geriatric Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Geriatric Doctors.