Dr. Richard Kang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 23 reviews

June 28th, 2016
Angel on this earth
Dr. Kang is an amazing Doctor who really cares about his patients. He is prompt, efficient and has GREAT bedside manner!! His staff is also WONDERFUL!!!

November 30th, 2015
Outstanding doctor
Dr. Kang is such a very understand Doctor who takes his time to make sure you understand which treatment best benefits your needs and he won't stop until he's sure you are comfortable with the treatment he chose if you have any questions you can always email him and he will make sure he gets back to the same day or you can call his office and his wonderful staff will be more then happy to help in anyway they can I wouldn't go to anyone else for my pain thanks

November 27th, 2015
Dr. Kang Metropolitan
I've had spinal cord injury for 22 years so going to doctors office's for me is just routine, the professionalism in Dr Kangs office is fantastic and as diagnosis goes he is completely on top of his game in making sense and explaining what is actually going on with the complexity of the spinal cord and muscles my back , he seems to have been . Definitely trust worthy of his field , p.s never waiting long in his office

November 23rd, 2015
Best Pain Management DR
Dr Kang is truly a blessing, I been in pain for so many years I didnt know where else to turn, untill I met Dr Kang he is not yet my Dr he is very passionate about his work. Dr Kang takes his time with you he wants to make sure he is given what is best to help you get better. Dr Kang is sincere, has empathy and takes is oath of being a Dr very serious. When I had my procedure Dr kang made me feel so safe because I was terrified he was amazing. This is the Dr you need to see let me not forget the safe who are also amazing people they work with you every way possible you feel so comfortable you feel like part of the staff how friendly and caring they are

November 13th, 2015
Dr Kang the best
Dr Kang is such a compassionate doctor. He goes out of his way to help you. He spends alot of time with you and listens to everything you have to say. He will always give you options . I high recommend him. His office staff is great.

November 12th, 2015
positive experience
Dr.Kang takes the time to listen and gives you the sense that he truly cares about the condition of his patients.

November 12th, 2015
Finally Found a Good One
One of the only physicians that has stuck with me to search for a treatment for my acute constant lumber pain. Very approachable and friendly as well.

November 10th, 2015
Dr. Kang is a great doctor he a kind, nice and sweet he spend time with me and the staff are very helpful . PS he also cutie..

November 9th, 2015
Awesome
Dr. Kang was referred to me and I'm so glad he was. He found the problem almost instantly and has helped find different solutions ever since. I'd never go anywhere else or trust any other doctor more than him!

November 6th, 2015
I am going to write my review in two parts. Office/staff- I have had nothing but great experiences with the office staff. Always friendly, Always seem to be able to accommodate my appointment times that I need. Both offices appear clean which is very important to me. Wait Time has usually been good as well. Up to date in the Dr. Kang- I love Dr. Kang. He is friendly and approachable. Doesn't make me feel uncomfortable or awkward when trying to explain my pain. He explains things step by step and it and eases my anxiety when having a needle going into my neck. He personally answers my emails which is awesome to me! It allows me to get an answer from an actual doctor but at his convenience. I would 100% recommend Dr. Kang to anyone seeking pain management.

November 3rd, 2015
Thank Goodness for Dr. Kang
Dr. Kang is an amazing physician. He is extremely intelligent and well-versed in the latest technologies, available treatments, and techniques, but most importantly- he is gracious and considerate. His compassion is obvious within minutes of speaking to him, and he has worked with me over the course of a few years to find the right treatment for the right time. He is accommodating to my preferences, patient to answer all of my concerns and questions (believe me I ask many!), and he remembers every single detail even from a few years prior. I have felt comfortable going into every procedure with him, and have always had positive results. Most importantly, Dr. Kang has been the only physician to correctly diagnose and then treat my injuries. He also has a great network of colleagues and has been able to connect me with other physicians to treat any remaining symptoms, or partner with him for surgery, but he has always been at the center of my treatment. I am so grateful to be under his care. I ran into my cousin in the waiting room one time and found out she was seeing Dr. Kang as well for different problems, but he has done wonders for her too. He is often the topic of holiday dinner table conversation because prior to going to Dr. Kang, we were both struggling with debilitating pain and had been to countless doctors with no results. Our entire family is forever appreciative of him.

November 2nd, 2015
Great Doctor
Is the best pain management doctor I been to ... helped me with my pain .. He is the best .. totally recommend him