Richard Kang, MD
Video profile
736 Page Ave Ste 1B
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
(201) 729-0001
Locations and availability (2)

|  Amazing doctor. Go see him now!  |  show details
by Suzanne on Apr 7th, 2014

Dr. Kang is amazing. One of the best doctors I've ever experienced. When he diagnosed me, I was actually elated… none of the other doctors could figure out what was wrong with me. He explained his plan for treatment very clearly, and I had complete faith in what he was doing. I've made incredible progress since our first visit two months ago. He's at the top of his game, with no ego. Everything he does is all about you, the patient.

|  Compassionate Doctor  |  show details
by Anonymous on Apr 9th, 2013

Love Dr. Kang- he truly makes me feel like he cares about me and my quality of life. He is very smart and good at what he does. Love his staff-always so polite and they call to follow-up the same day as procedures which is comforting. He doesn't just go to work and do his job, he tries to eliminate his patients pain so they can have a better life. Would totally recommend him to family and friends. Wait time is usually less than 5 minutes.

by mom of patient on Jan 4th, 2013

Dr Kang is caring, compassionate and returns all calls. He has gone out of his way and accepted our insurance. He follows the care of his patients.

|  very knowledgeable and caring  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2012

Both Dr Kang and Dr Desai are so caring and really listen to their patients. They spend alot of time with you and listen to every word you say. They have so much to offer their patients and will try alot of things to help you. In my opinion they are cutting edge. I could not say enough about them and am so grateful I found them. I highly recommend.

|  Cant say enough good  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2012

Dr Kang is very knowledgable about newest procedures and meds available. I worked w another pain manag doc before and Kang had several diff suggestions for the same condition from the first doc. He spends as much time as I feel nec to discuss and makes time if something in bet appointments needs to be addressed. truly a kind, caring doctor who can help improve your quality of life.

|  Please Visit Dr. Kang !  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2011

If you are in pain and want an expert caring physician, please see Dr. Kang. I have suffered several years with painful neuropathy and have seen many doctors. All types of treatments were attempted. Dr. Kang was able to help and give me my normal life back. Do not hesitate to visit him. He takes his time and listens and explains everything to you. I strongly recommend him to anyone in pain.

|  Drs. Kang & Desai are the best !  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2011

After a disastrous double spinal fusion operation done by Ottakar Hupschman, I was left crippled for life and spent almost 6 years in bed in the most awful nonstop pain of my life . I saw several different pain management doctors ( Giovanni Raimundo and Henry Rublewski being the absolute worst in every imaginable way ) before I luckily found Drs. Kang and Desai . In one 30 minute session of nerve burning in my lower back , 80 % of my pain was gone ! These doctors gave me my life back ; they are the best in every way ! Thomas Byrnes , South Orange , NJ

|  BEST BACK DOCTOR YET  |  show details
by MISS MAZZ on Sep 13th, 2010

I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF BACK DR'S. NO ONE HAS HELPED ME LIKE DR. KANG. THERE WERE NO PILLS INVOLVED OR EVASIVE SURGERY DONE. HE HAS THE GREATEST PERSONALITY & REALLY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. DON'T TRUST ANY OTHER BUT HIM. HE IS AWESOME.

Apr 30th, 2010

took his time to explain my back problem and injections for treatment

by Al on Mar 5th, 2009

Dr. Kang is the first doctor I have found that really seems to care about my pain and sincerly wants to help.