A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Karanfilian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Karanfilian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Karanfilian, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Karanfilian graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Karanfilian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gary Karanfilian MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Karanfilian practice?
- Dr. Richard Karanfilian has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Karanfilian practices Vascular Surgery near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Surgeons.