Learn more about Dr. Richard Karanfilian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Karanfilian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Karanfilian, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Karanfilian graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Karanfilian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Mt Vernon Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Karanfilian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Karanfilian practice?
Dr. Richard Karanfilian practices Vascular Surgery near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Surgeons.