Learn more about Dr. Richard Karem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Karem, Neurologist, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Karem, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Headache Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Karem graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Karem has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Duane Karem MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Karem practice?
- Dr. Richard Karem has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Karem practices Neurology near Redding, CA.
See Redding Neurologists.