Apr 6th, 2012

Love him!!! He truly cares and understands your pain and treats it with extreme care. Lynn Sison :)

Finally a Doctor that doesn't rush through your appointment show details Finally a Doctor that doesn't rush through your appointment
Oct 27th, 2011

Dr. Karrel is very thorough and listens to his patients. I don't mind having to wait a little while at my appointments, because I know that he is giving the time and care to the patient he is with ahead of me and will do the same for me when it is my turn. He is truly the best doctor I have ever had.

Gave me back my life show details Gave me back my life
Nov 19th, 2010

Dr Karrol was the only pain management Dr. that gave me the correct dose of medication so that I can live my life as normal as possible without being in constant pain. I went through PT, shots, NSAID's, more shots, surgery, and even other pain medication but he was the only one that made me be able to live life agin. I would recomend him to anyone else that lives with cronic pain of any form. He never once has made me feel like I am a addict but a person who could learn to control the pain and live with it. He is the best Dr. I have seen in the 5 years of dealing with back pain from my surgery.