A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kasama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kasama, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasama graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kasama has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kazuaki Kasama MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Kasama practice?
- Dr. Richard Kasama has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kasama practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennsauken, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Nephrologists.