Dr. Richard Kasdan Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Kasdan?

June 5th, 2017

A total Quack

Not only is he a quack, he does not care. He should have his medical license revoked. Or, he should just retire, before he gets more complaints, or law suits.

April 25th, 2017

He needs to retire!

He told me upon first sight that I looked good to him and that I am fine. When I mentioned the numbness and tingling in my hand, he immediately said he would get me a brace to keep me from bumping my ulnar nerve (by my elbow) to get rid of the tingling - WITHOUT listening to any of my other symptoms! When he tested my face for numbness, he jabbed the pin so hard that he drew blood and left a mark for weeks. Worst part? He had a full conversation with another patient about their results in the hallway with me two feet away (where they had said for me to wait). It was an uncomfortable conversation where he obviously thought the patient was making up symptoms to get out of work. Perhaps he has not heard of HIPAA/privacy laws?? He said his 5 partners left him last May - HINT? He wasted my valuable time, my insurance's money, was condescending and unprofessional.

February 16th, 2017

Don't Go To Dr. Kasdan

I, too, was referred to this "doctor" by my PCP and since I know she has my best interests at heart, I was extremely surprised. He walked in to the exam room, didn't introduce himself and just assumed that my sister was the patient. He was rude, dismissive and arrogant. He questioned my reason for being there, as if I had nothing better to do with my time or money. He talked over me continually without listening at all and seemed to direct his comments toward my sister, rather than me as if I were an idiot. He also questioned a procedure that my PCP had ordered and made very unprofessional remarks about another doctor that I had seen. My first instinct was to get up and leave and I am so very sorry that I didn't. I would not recommend him for a splinter.

February 16th, 2017

Worst bedside manner. He fluffed me off the first visit. Went to this doctor for issues i have had for years. Wanted to see if it may have anything to do with my nervous system hoping to rule it out. Came in and said okay whatbis the main reason your here..i explained and he said i cant do anything about that. I explaindd the other issues and didnt even examine me. Rude, ignorant, and disrespectful. Seems like he deals with elderly and judges a book by its cover instead of listening and reseaching. Most unprofessional doctor ive ever met. Its no wonder hes with jefferson.

December 19th, 2016

Absolute disgrace

Richard Kasdan is a disgrace to the medical field. He shouldn't be called a doctor by any means. I had went to an appointment where the whole time he belittled my doctors and had absolutely no respect for me. His wife that works with him is rude and disrespectful. She refused to give me paperwork work when I asked for it. Richard will try to cut you off when you talk to him or ask him questions. People need to push to have his license revoked. Please avoid reading all the FAKE positive reviews!

July 5th, 2016

Took forever to find out results of tests, had to call office several times.

June 17th, 2016

No follow up. No call back. Numerous calls with no return calls.

May 24th, 2016

Horrible Dr.

DO NOT see this so called Dr. My mother was referred by her Pcp so I trusted he used this practice . I am so angry I can't even think. First of all he only lets one family member in exam room with her. I let that go. Now my mother is having hallucinations and memory loss. I knew it was Alzheimer's. He is so arrogant. He said no it's only Parkinson's. Well she didn't even have the MRI at that point. How can you diagnose someone after one visit? I explained all her symptoms and that 3 people in her family had it. No he said just Parkinson's. Bull. Well the Mri shows Alzheimer's dementia. Oh and did I mention. I had to call for results over almost 10 days later? They didn't call me. And they said no follow up? You drop this life changing diagnosis with us and offer no resources for help? I also had to ask are you going to put her on meds? Is that my job? I have to tell my mother this? Then her pcp doesn't even have results. Then they call a prescription in and don't even let us know? This is complete negligence. The office acted like I was bothering them. When I asked for prescription. She said now I have to re route the call. Listen you can shove it up your butt. Why am I doing your job. I worked as a medical assistant for over 25 years . I know the protocol and how this should be handled. He and his staff are horrible. I trusted her doctor and I shouldn't of. I beg you do not see this practice. There are other neurologists in south hills. Stay away. Would he take care of his mother like this? Please stay away.

April 25th, 2016

Worst doctor I've ever been to ! Condescending and rude.I would not recommend him to anyone.

March 16th, 2016

Pleasantly surprised

Having read the reviews, I went in with very low expectations. I'm reality, Dr. Kasdan was very thorough (he examined all of my relevant medical history), and genuinely seemed to respect my thoughts and opinions on the issue. He's a bit terse, and didn't spend a great deal of time, but I really have no complaints.

March 15th, 2016

Doctor was very helpful in my situation of getting my driving license back after my last seizure!!!

February 2nd, 2016

Dr Kasdan another poor review

I asked to see a neurologist . Dr Kasdan could of cred a less about me . He not only belitled me but also Dr Okonkwo Head of the concussion program at UPMC presby. He spent almost no time examining me. He could care a less about what I was concerned about. He questioned my past therapy.( I mean Belittled ) He treated me like poorly. I am seeking another neurologist to help me and I suggest you do the same.