Dr. Richard Kasdan MD Patient Reviews

2.6
  • 34 reviews

December 19th, 2016
Absolute disgrace
Richard Kasdan is a disgrace to the medical field. He shouldn't be called a doctor by any means. I had went to an appointment where the whole time he belittled my doctors and had absolutely no respect for me. His wife that works with him is rude and disrespectful. She refused to give me paperwork work when I asked for it. Richard will try to cut you off when you talk to him or ask him questions. People need to push to have his license revoked. Please avoid reading all the FAKE positive reviews!

July 5th, 2016
Took forever to find out results of tests, had to call office several times.

June 17th, 2016
No follow up. No call back. Numerous calls with no return calls.

May 24th, 2016
Horrible Dr.
DO NOT see this so called Dr. My mother was referred by her Pcp so I trusted he used this practice . I am so angry I can't even think. First of all he only lets one family member in exam room with her. I let that go. Now my mother is having hallucinations and memory loss. I knew it was Alzheimer's. He is so arrogant. He said no it's only Parkinson's. Well she didn't even have the MRI at that point. How can you diagnose someone after one visit? I explained all her symptoms and that 3 people in her family had it. No he said just Parkinson's. Bull. Well the Mri shows Alzheimer's dementia. Oh and did I mention. I had to call for results over almost 10 days later? They didn't call me. And they said no follow up? You drop this life changing diagnosis with us and offer no resources for help? I also had to ask are you going to put her on meds? Is that my job? I have to tell my mother this? Then her pcp doesn't even have results. Then they call a prescription in and don't even let us know? This is complete negligence. The office acted like I was bothering them. When I asked for prescription. She said now I have to re route the call. Listen you can shove it up your butt. Why am I doing your job. I worked as a medical assistant for over 25 years . I know the protocol and how this should be handled. He and his staff are horrible. I trusted her doctor and I shouldn't of. I beg you do not see this practice. There are other neurologists in south hills. Stay away. Would he take care of his mother like this? Please stay away.

April 25th, 2016
Worst doctor I've ever been to ! Condescending and rude.I would not recommend him to anyone.

March 16th, 2016
Pleasantly surprised
Having read the reviews, I went in with very low expectations. I'm reality, Dr. Kasdan was very thorough (he examined all of my relevant medical history), and genuinely seemed to respect my thoughts and opinions on the issue. He's a bit terse, and didn't spend a great deal of time, but I really have no complaints.

March 15th, 2016
Doctor was very helpful in my situation of getting my driving license back after my last seizure!!!

February 1st, 2016
Dr Kasdan another poor review
I asked to see a neurologist . Dr Kasdan could of cred a less about me . He not only belitled me but also Dr Okonkwo Head of the concussion program at UPMC presby. He spent almost no time examining me. He could care a less about what I was concerned about. He questioned my past therapy.( I mean Belittled ) He treated me like poorly. I am seeking another neurologist to help me and I suggest you do the same.

January 27th, 2016
The Dr. was indifferent and gave me a total inaccurate diagnosis

November 16th, 2015
It was an hour after my appointment time that I actually saw the doctor. He would cut me off in my explanation of the matter I was dealing with. "That's not what I'm asking you. Those details may seem important to you, but they're not really what I'm asking," is what he said. He rushed me through an appointment that I didn't even make. (My insurance scheduled it without asking me if I was even available at that time.)

October 13th, 2015
PLEASE READ REVIEWS!!!
I went to him today..please take my advice and read the reviews. I read most all the negative reviews and everything said is absolutely 100% true from my experience today. And what dr. Does the exam of a patient with the door open? How is a Dr like this allowed to act this way? I wish I would have had a camera and voice recorder

October 13th, 2015
Absolutely not a professional
Dr was the worst I have ever seen. Never once asked me about how I was feeling or what the issue was. He checked my balance told me that I need to go back to work and that's the reason I was there. Then he left the room and was talking about me loudly enough that everyone in the office could hear and said I'm a lier.. he was horrible and I now see how I got an appointment there so quickly while every other neurologist is backed up months. Choose wisely and take my word. Absolute waste of a license. Only got one star because I had to put one there to submit.. it would be negative if possible.