A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kastelic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kastelic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kastelic, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kastelic graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Kastelic has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital
- Meyersdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard M Kastelic MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Kastelic practice?
- Dr. Richard Kastelic has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kastelic practices Family Medicine near Johnstown, PA.
See Johnstown Family Physicians.