A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kates is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kates, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kates graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Kates has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bernard Kates MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Kates practice?
- Dr. Richard Kates has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kates practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Pasco, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennewick, WA.
See Pasco Obstetricians & Gynecologists.