A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Katon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Katon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Katon graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Katon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Norman Katon MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Katon practice?
- Dr. Richard Katon has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Katon practices Internal Medicine near Germantown, MD.
See Germantown Internists.