A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kaufman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kaufman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kaufman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ellis Kaufman MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Richard Kaufman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kaufman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Pulmonologists.