Learn more about Dr. Richard Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kaufman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kaufman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kaufman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaufman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Kaufman practice?
Dr. Richard Kaufman practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists, Jenkintown Pulmonologists, and Jenkintown Critical Care Practitioners.