Dr. Richard Kaul MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2012
ANYONE WHO HAS WALKED AWAY FROM HIS OFFICE BETTER OFF THEN WHEN THEY WERE BEFORE ARE LUCKY. THIS MAN IS NOT A TRAINED SURGEON AS I WAS LED TO BELIEVE AND LET HIM OPERATE ON ME TO FIND OUT MY SPINAL FUSION IS DONE INCORRECTLY AND THERE MAY BE NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO TO FIX IT HE HAS LEFT ME DISABLED FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE IN CHRONIC PAIN I THINK ANYONE WHO CONTINUES TO GO TO HIM AFTER KNOWING HE IS NOT A REAL SURGEON DESERVES WHATEVER THEY GET

July 28th, 2012
State suspended license....practicing spine surgery without a license

May 6th, 2012
Amazing.
Far and few between are the doctors that care as much as Dr. Kaul. He goes above and beyond to ensure that you fully understand everything about your condition and truly looks out for your best interest. In a society where ego is huge - he puts you, his patient first. His top priority is taking care of you. I trust him 100% with my health and well being.

March 26th, 2012
Great, Caring, Compassionate, Sincere and Honest - Just a few words to describe Dr. Richard Kaul.
I highly recommend Dr. Kaul. He is amazingly kind, caring and compassionate. I've seen him several times and have had several procedures performed by him. He kept my best interests at heart. Overall an outstanding doctor!

August 8th, 2011
Wonderful Caring Doctor
I went to Dr. Kaul for years and he would do ANYTHING to help you.. What a great doctor!!!

June 7th, 2011
Berg

May 11th, 2011
What a great doctor!
I would reccommend Dr. Kaul to anyone with persistent back or neck pain. His entire staff, from the office to the clinical staff are superb. I can't thank him enough for his excellent attention to detail

April 26th, 2011
Worst doctor there is he cares more about money than anything else

April 4th, 2011
Excellent care, excellent results...
Dr. Kaul and the staff at NJSR gave me a new lease on life. For years Ive suffered with chronic lower back pain and thought I would never again enjoy the most basic activities of daily living. After my consultation, I was approved as a candidate for microspine surgery and went through with the procedure. Within days following surgery, I felt the results and have been pain free ever since and more active than ever!

My Hero
Dr. Kaul is a remarkable physician with an extremely compassionate manner who sincerely cares about the health, progress and well being of his patients. If it wasn't for him I would not be able to walk and enjoy life to its fullest as I do now. I was very, very limited before I had my disk and fusion surgery by him all I could do was work and come home and take pain pills and suffer. I owe my life to Dr. Kaul and would not hesitate to recommend him for the procedures he recommends for each individual case. I give him an excellent rating in all aspects.

Amazing
Great doctor. Definitely recommend him.

Steve Seifried
I went to Dr. Kaul due to severe pain in my right knee. After several images were taken it was found that I had a torn miniscus. Since I work 2 jobs and time is important to me dr. Kaul advised me that he could inject the knee and would not require any hospital stay and very little recoup time. The knee was so bad I could not walk down stairs without holding on to a railing or drive my car.I spent approx 90 minutes in a surgical center and could not believe the difference after the first shot was administered (3 are recommended ). I have sent several others to Dr. Kaul for the same procedure since I was so impressed I thank Dr. Kaul for his knowlege, professionalism and honesty through this entire ordeal. I have not had any pain in my knee since the first injection and I swear by it.