Learn more about Dr. Richard Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kay, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kay has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kay FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard Kay practice?
- Dr. Richard Kay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kay practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY and New York, NY.
See White Plains Internists and White Plains Cardiologists.