A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kay
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Kay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kay, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kay has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard H Kay FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Kay practice?
- Dr. Richard Kay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kay practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See Hawthorne Internists and Hawthorne Cardiologists.