A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kay
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kay, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kay has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard H Kay FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Kay practice?
- Dr. Richard Kay has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kay practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See White Plains Internists and White Plains Cardiologists.