A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Kay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard DR Kay MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Kay practice?
- Dr. Richard Kay has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kay practices Cardiovascular Disease near Culver City, CA.
See Culver City Cardiologists.