A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kay
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kay Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Kay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard DR Kay MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Kay practice?
- Dr. Richard Kay has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kay practices Cardiovascular Disease near Culver City, CA.
See Culver City Cardiologists.