Learn more about Dr. Richard Kearns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kearns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kearns
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kearns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kearns, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearns graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kearns has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Kearns MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Kearns practice?
- Dr. Richard Kearns has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kearns practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.