Dr. Richard Kearns Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Kearns?

June 19th, 2017

Dr. Kearns replaced both my knees 15 years ago. More than satisfied! As unbelievable as it sounds, everyday since then my Knees have gotten better. My flexibility is outstanding. I am almost 72 years old have have terrific range of motion. I had both knees done at the same time, and preferred that because my rehab on both legs at the same time allowed me to regain a balanced gait. Over the years I have returned for follow ups which were always good. The secret from day one until now is that I have always followed Dr. Kearns's instructions. I may need a hip replacement now, I will be checking again with Dr. Kearns. So much has changed medically with knee replacements since I got mine 15 years ago, so it should be a piece of cake by now! I love Dr. Kearns's dry humor and wit. I always leave his office smiling.

April 11th, 2017

Left hip total replcement

I love this doctor! He is very professional. My surgery since 2014 has been a total success. I recommend Dr Kearns and his staff for this procedure.

January 17th, 2017

i had surgery with dr kearns 20 years ago. He put the wrong size joint in my hip. I have suffered lots of consequences from thiis surgery. One plus for the doctor. I am still walking straight today and I thank God for that. I am not sure the doctor really cared.

September 1st, 2016

Good surgeon, terrible bed side manner

Was abrupt, but knowledgeable. He has a reputation of being sarcastic and acts superior. I went to him for help. He was not helpful, and seemed to only want to operate. Not very likeable. Jumped to a lot of inaccurate conclusions Would rather go somewhere else. Seemed very rushed and made me feel like a number.

January 16th, 2016

Dr Kearnes did my initial diagnosis. I liked him, but went with another doctor because my insurance changed.

January 6th, 2012

Can't imagine a better experience if you're gonna be chopped in two

Dr. Kearns replaced my hip and I can't imagine how it could be done better or how an interaction could be more pleasant. Dr. Kearns is delightful, patient when you're feeling balky, and clearly very very competent. It was also fun to watch the nurses and aides rave about his superlative stitches.

August 8th, 2017