Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Keating
Dr. Richard Keating, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Kisco, NY, with other offices in Brewster, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Keating is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens and Westchester Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Keating has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Keating is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Kisco, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Julie Gold
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Mount Kisco, NY 0 mi15
Dr. Beverly Deren
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Mount Kisco, NY 0 mi46