A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Keech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Keech is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Keech, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keech graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Keech has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Keech MD is a male Pathologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Keech practice?
- Dr. Richard Keech has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Keech practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Torrance Pathologists.