Learn more about Dr. Richard Keen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Keen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Keen, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Keen graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Westlake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Robert Keen FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Keen practice?
- Dr. Richard Keen has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Keen practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Oak Brook, IL.
See Oak Brook Surgeons.