A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kelter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kelter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kelter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelter graduated from Universite De Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg.
Dr. Kelter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center, Freehold
- Central State Medical Center NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Kelter practice?
- Dr. Richard Kelter practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Manalapan, NJ.