Learn more about Dr. Richard Kempert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kempert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kempert
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kempert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kempert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kempert graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kempert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kempert MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Kempert practice?
- Dr. Richard Kempert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kempert practices Family Medicine near Laguna Niguel, CA.
See Laguna Niguel Family Physicians.