A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kempert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kempert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kempert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kempert graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kempert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kempert MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Kempert practice?
- Dr. Richard Kempert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Kempert practices Family Medicine near Laguna Niguel, CA.
See Laguna Niguel Family Physicians.