A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kennedy, JD, MA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dean Kennedy JD, MA, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Richard Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kennedy practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Jackson, OH.
See Jackson Primary Care Doctors and Jackson Geriatric Doctors.