A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Kennedy, JD, MA, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Adena Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dean Kennedy JD, MA, and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Richard Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Kennedy practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Jackson, OH.
See Jackson Family Physicians and Jackson Geriatric Doctors.